Why should you support the SC Campaign's work you ask? Well, here are some reasons...
- South Carolina has the 11th highest teen birth rate in the U.S.
- Teen childbearing costs South Carolina taxpayers $197 million annually.
- 15 teens (age 15-19) give birth every day in South Carolina.
- 57% of South Carolina high school students report they have had sex.
- 5,532 teens (age 15-19) gave birth in 2012 in South Carolina.
We need YOUR help to combat this issue!
Donate $75 or more on May 6 and get a FREE, limited-edition Jonathan Green poster (pictured below) to commemorate the SC Campaign's 20th Anniversary! Posters signed by Jonathan Green will be sold at the 20th Anniversary Celebration on May 7 for $100 and unsigned posters will be $50, so make sure to get yours fast!
Click here to donate to SC Campaign for Midlands Gives.
Click here for more information about the commemorative poster.
by Sara Lamberson, Corporate Communications Specialist, SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy