Monday, May 10, 2010

Social Media Revolution

Last week I presented at the quarterly training for the South Carolina Association of Prevention Professionals and Advocates on the importance of using technology to communicate your prevention message. I discussed the need to include Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, etc. in prevention efforts – especially with teens.

This morning, as I was catching up on some of my daily newsletters, I came across a video that I wish I had had for my presentation. In a nutshell, this sums up all of the information I was trying to get across. Even if you are not in a Communications role at your organization, this video is important for everyone to see.

You can view it by clicking here or by visiting the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy’s You Tube channel.

By: Cayci S. Banks, Director of Communications
Contact Cayci: cbanks@teenpregnancysc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment